When a person enters Hospice Care, the focus turns from "life-sustaining" care, to comfort care. Our specialized comfort care program excels in providing compassionate care for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs or our patients and their families. Our hospice care Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) of the Medical Director, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, home health aides, social workers, chaplains, other staff, and volunteers help create a personalized plan of care which is coordinated with patients, family members, loved ones and physicians.
Guiding you with your admission needs.
Your Are Not Alone. Because we understand how difficult these transitions in life can be, our admissions team will gently guide the patient and loved ones through the admissions process, answering all of your questions. We will assist and support your decisions regarding your hospice care, empowering your choices in the most significant decisions.
In addition to the services of our hospice care Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) of the Medical Director, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Home Health Aides, Social Workers, Chaplains, Volunteers, we also provide without any additional cost to you.
- Medications related to terminal diagnosis
- Medical equipment and supplies including incontinence
- Dietary Counseling
- Spiritual Care (Multi-Dimensional)
- Grief Support for Patients, Loved Ones and Caregives
- Respite Care, Community Resource Referrals
- Bereavement Counseling, Memorial Services
- Volunteer Services including companionship and needed transportation